Nowadays we all know the importance of wearing sunscreen during the day. Dermatologists, beauty editors are used to keeping fine lines, wrinkles, and pigmentation at bay.
SPF in brief:
The sunscreen will be measured by SPF protection from UVB rays, the kind that causes sunburn and contributes to skin cancer. SPF cannot measure the UV rays from which will damaging and dangerous
Also remember, no matter how much sunscreen you apply or “How much SPF is enough for a face?” – The SPF must be 15 or higher for essential protection and 30 or higher for extended time spent during outdoors.
For longer exposures to sun rays a broad-spectrum sunscreen will protect against both UVB and UVA rays will be more effective for the prevention of sun damage.
Below list is the best sunscreen with SPF recommended for your face, according to Dermatologist;
- La Roche-PosayAnthelios 50 Tinted Mineral Ultra Fluid Sunscreen. …
- is Clinical Extreme Protect SPF 30. …
- Colure science Sun forgettable Loose Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
Tips for SPF protecting the face from UV rays:
- Use sunscreen with the required amount of SPF
- Avoid direct sunlight for the skin
- Wear sun-protective cloth for face
- Broad-brimmed hats
- UV-Blocking sunglasses
Following are the side effects caused when the above precautions are not undertaken:
- Burning, Itching or Stinging of the skin
- An Early appearance of Redness or Swelling of the skin
- The Late appearance of the sun will cause the skin with prolonging cancer, which will be made the skin deep pressure and high temperature.
- Pain in hairy areas
- Pus in the hair follicles
This is to conclude that is important that we are aware of UV rays exposure, even if it isn’t a sunny day. However, sunscreens with SPF are much effective at blocking that sun exposure and last a surprisingly long time. It also doesn’t seem to matter much what level of SPF you use.